Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another week...

I can't believe another week has gone by. I have, yet again, not had the chance to update my blog... taking care of 2 little ones and a toddler is no easy feat and even though they sleep a good amount, I am non-stop all day long. I'm actually really enjoying it and have no real complaints. He's a good baby and all of the kids get along very well.

My baby is teething and the poor kid is miserable at night. I've already done Orajel and some nights it helps other nights it makes no difference. He spent 2 nights waking every 30-60 minutes (I kid you not.) Then he graced me with the gift of sleep last night only to revert to not sleeping tonight. I feel terrible for him, but I'm at my wit's end.

Other than not sleeping, we're hanging in. I am still trying out the Grocery Game and reaping the benefits. As I collect more coupons the "game" becomes more interesting. Has anyone else decided to try it?

Off to "bed." I say that in quotations because really it means that I'm going to brush my teeth, put my head on my pillow, and head into junior's room every 30 minutes. God help us.


No comments:

Post a Comment