Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Grocery Game really does work!

Here's what I got today:

9 two-packs of Bounty paper towels
8 Oral B Indicator toothbrushes
9 Gillette Shaving Gels
18 Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner/Hair-Care products
4 jars of peanut butter
2 loaves of Aunt Millie's bread
6 twelve-packs of Coke
4 boxes of Cheez-Its
3 one liter bottles of Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash
7 6.4 ounce tubes of Crest toothpaste
4 24-packs of Crayola Crayons
1 10-pack of Crayola markers
1 pair of scissors
2 Gillette body washes
1 lb. of bananas
4 1/2 gallons of milk
5 lbs. of chicken legs/thighs
2 individual serving bottles of Nesquick
1 1/2 gallon of Land O' Lakes creamer
2 8 packs of Juicy Juice

My total was $307 before using my store card. It was then $149 with the store card and their current promotion. After using my coupons, my grand total was $81.66!!! How wild is that??! I'm pretty happy and PROUD. I tell ya', my palms were sweating. I was so nervous going up there. I was prepared for the worst, but then the cashier took all of my coupons and started scanning them. You could see the number dropping... the woman behind me was just staring in disbelief. It was pretty cool.

It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment