Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awesome Groupon today for Shutterfly 8x8 photo book!



Today Groupon has a Shutterfly 8X8 20 page photobook for $10- That's a 67% savings (off of $30). This is a great deal. I LOVE Shutterfly and have used them for years to compile all of our treasured pictures into one book. If you haven't tried them before, I can attest that their picture quality and customer service are fantastic. I have never had a problem with them, shipments have always on time, and I could go on and on about the picture quality. Just awesome.

If you are looking to make a picture book, this is a great opportunity to try them out and see for yourself. I am so happy and pleased that Groupon has this deal today! Very cool.

Enjoy!

Click here to be redirected to today's Groupon deal - Shutterly 8X8 20 page photobook.

Here's the fine print:
  • Expires Feb 15, 2011
  • Limit 1 per person. Valid for one 20-page 8"x8" hardcover photo book only. Additional pages $1/page. Tax, shipping & handling not included. Must have or begin a Shutterfly account. Not valid with other offers. No cash value.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower of your blog! Please subscribe back and check out my 6 current giveaways! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really 67% savings is huge.I am gonna grab it

    department store coupons

    ReplyDelete